Thursday, September 15, 2011
Beaver's Orange
So, tonight at dinner, my Mom and I had a discussion/argument on whether or not beaver's teeth were orange. I said they were ('cause I knew they were) but she said they weren't orange. So after dinner, I looked up a picture of a beaver online and guess what! The teeth were orange! No one else in my family had ever heard about beaver's teeth being orange, which was strange because I have known it for a long time. So, long story short, we all got a refresher course in beavers;which reminds me, did you know that beavers can close their lips behind their front teeth so they can chew wood/stuff underwater without getting water in their mouths? I think that is pretty cool. Also, on a totally unrelated subject, I am getting my laptop from my school soon so I will be able to update my blog more often! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment